With Christmas fast approaching, and Kathryn deciding it would be fun to make her boys quilts, I was able to have a day with the Hall boys (and Rocky). I couldn't resist taking this shot. It is so fun to see the boys with their new puppy...aren't they just the cutest pair?!?!?!?PS - Christmas pictures are coming...I'm just trying to play catch up for the time I took off to visit Colorado...thank you, Matt and Lory, for letting us come crash your Christmas. We love coming to Colorado...and James was stoked about playing with power tools! Love you guys!!!
3 comments:
Glad you made it back okay. I look forward to seeing your pictures of Christmas.
I understand, with the hollidays you have so much to blog about and so little time to do it. By the way Kaiden's cookies look so good.
That is such a cute dog! What kind is it. Hope you had a greatt Christmas.
Post a Comment