You look very cute, I love the hat!!! How did you find out someone was showing interest in your blog? I'm wondering if it is time for me to go private, I've been thinking about it.
April...to answer your question...I had the FeedJit Widget installed on my blog (it's at the very bottom). It lets me know who (at least the location of who) is checking out my blog. How they came on, and how they left. Anyways, I noticed that this person had left my blog via all the blogs on my sidebar...that is not too disturbing, as I do the same when I find a blog that looks interesting. But, then I noticed that they had left via some different site, so I clicked on it, and it was a picture of Brit, then I clicked on another...and it was another picture of Brit...and then another...and then another...and another. It totally freaked me out. Everyone has a different opinion about this...some say it was just a freak thing, some say "get rid of the FeedJit." But, I can't...it's my child we are talking about. I hope it was just an innocent thing, but I don't know for sure...so I went private to try to protect her!
That is scary and I know that people can take your pictures from your blog so I totally understand. Sometimes I just like to think that no one cares about my kids but then something like this happens. I agree you can never be too safe when it comes to your children and that is why I think I might go private as well, I just hate the hassel of doing it. Thanks for answering I think I am going to try that FeedJit thing first and see how it goes. Good luck and I'm sorry that happened, you know if she weren't so cute!!!
3 comments:
You look very cute, I love the hat!!! How did you find out someone was showing interest in your blog? I'm wondering if it is time for me to go private, I've been thinking about it.
April...to answer your question...I had the FeedJit Widget installed on my blog (it's at the very bottom). It lets me know who (at least the location of who) is checking out my blog. How they came on, and how they left. Anyways, I noticed that this person had left my blog via all the blogs on my sidebar...that is not too disturbing, as I do the same when I find a blog that looks interesting. But, then I noticed that they had left via some different site, so I clicked on it, and it was a picture of Brit, then I clicked on another...and it was another picture of Brit...and then another...and then another...and another. It totally freaked me out. Everyone has a different opinion about this...some say it was just a freak thing, some say "get rid of the FeedJit." But, I can't...it's my child we are talking about. I hope it was just an innocent thing, but I don't know for sure...so I went private to try to protect her!
That is scary and I know that people can take your pictures from your blog so I totally understand. Sometimes I just like to think that no one cares about my kids but then something like this happens. I agree you can never be too safe when it comes to your children and that is why I think I might go private as well, I just hate the hassel of doing it.
Thanks for answering I think I am going to try that FeedJit thing first and see how it goes.
Good luck and I'm sorry that happened, you know if she weren't so cute!!!
Post a Comment