
Brittany decorating the tree for her room.

Look who I found sneaking behind the tree!

Oaklee being very precise with the ornaments.

Gotta love the ornament storage area...I guess Kaiden did not want to share, so he kept the ornaments hidden in his shirt...either that or he takes after his mom, and he is just too lazy to bend down each time he wants to retrieve another ornament to hang!
Knowing that the Thanksgiving weekend would be busy (Thursday with the Barton-Hall Bunch, Friday with the Hughes, and Saturday recuperating) I made James get the tree out Wednesday evening (before Thanksgiving). The kids had it decorated in NO time at all. It was so fun to just sit back and watch them have at it. I was finally able to participate when it came time to put up the nativities and christmas village. I just LOVE Christmas-time!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment