Wednesday, December 3, 2008

My Rock Star...


Kaiden and Jayden (mullet twins) anxiously waiting to perform! If anyone knows Kaiden, you know that this was a MAJOR accomplishment for him. He DOES NOT like to get up in front of people. I was so dang proud of him...even with the awesome mullet!!!


Gotta dig the mullet...what a cutie (yes, he will kill me if he reads this)


Kaiden and Jayden...the mullet brothers!


"Look into my eyes and it's easy to see...1 and 1 makes 2, 2 and 1 makes 3...it was destiny." The inspiring words of Jack Black. Good thing his (Kaiden's) dad is a math teacher!


Micheal - my awesome nephew - was the demon in this production. I'm so grateful that he is helping Kaiden come out of his shell. Maybe Micheal can even help Kaiden get involved in drama...how can any child of mine (or James') be shy?!?!?


The show down...who will win?


Good always conquers over evil! My hero...mullet boy!
The annual middle school lip sync was a couple weeks ago. Kaiden completely SHOCKED me by announcing that he was going to do a lip sync with he buddy, Jayden, and his cousin, Micheal. I could not believe that he was going to do it..I can't even get him to talk in Primary (and my ward is TINY). Well, Friday afternoon I headed over the the middle school to check it out. Wouldn't you know it...Kaiden was the last of 16 performances...I watched him go from normal, to white, to yellow, to green. I thought he was going to be physically sick before his turn came. But, once the music started, he was all into the performance. I could not believe it! He was AWESOME!!! Thank you, Micheal and Jayden for helping Kaiden out. I am so dang proud of you boys!

No comments: