Monday, March 21, 2011

Visit to Temple Square-June 2010

In June, 2010 we spent the weekend with Grandpa and Grandma Hall.  When trying to decide what to do, Grandpa suggested a trip to Temple Square.  It was the PERFECT suggestion.  The kids LOVED it and I LOVED being able to show the kids all the things that make me LOVE the temple and ALL it stands for.  Their curiosity and excitement was contagious and so WELCOME.  I can't wait to do it again!!!
Joseph Smith - no better person to "look up to."

 Oaks wanted her OWN picture with the Prophet Joseph!

 A family "CENTERED IN CHRIST"  It's the ONLY way!!!

 I couldn't believe that I had never taken my children to see this statue!  It's one of my FAVORITE memories of Temple Square...I always LOVED walking up the spiral ramp and knowing I would see the Savior at the top!!!

 Hunter Joe...EXTREME AWESOMENESS!

 One attempt of photography with my new camera...on top of the Conference Center.

 Me and my babies!

 ANOTHER attempt!

 FINAL attempt!

 What a view...looking at the Salt Lake Temple!

Together Forever...THAT is what it's ALL about!!!

No comments: