Sunday, March 20, 2011

Brit's Volleyball 2011





















Brit had the time of her life this season. I just wish I had remembered the camera for EVERY tourney instead of just the FIRST one! It was so fun watching her improve with every game! She has come so far...she's even serving OVERHAND now! During the final tournament, she asked if we could go for ice-cream after, and if so how BIG of a cone could she get...I made her a deal...the size of the cone would increase with EVERY jump she made at the net (the girl has the height, but she NEVER jumps)...well....she ended up with the LARGEST scoop available at Cold Stone. I credit the amazing year to, not only a FABULOUS group of girls, but to TWO of the GREATEST coaches...Summer and Christine...they really taught the girls the JOYS of volleyball. Brit was so lucky to end up with such amazing women as coaches...THANK YOU for such a GREAT year!!!

No comments: