Josh has been working in Monticello for the past few weeks, so Sherrie decided to bring the kids this direction over spring break...LUCKY us, our kids were ALSO on spring break - so, I took the day off and we ventured to Butler Wash to do some hiking and exploring. What a GRAND ADVENTURE everyone had!
Brit and Logan "King of the World!"
Rachel, Ashlee, Logan, Steven, Carter...oh, and Brit...she made contact with a hole in the ground and ended up becoming "one with nature!"
James and Beck...gotta love cell phone pics!
Kaiden - he was a mountain goat in the pre-life...this kid can CLIMB!!!
Hunter...always following in his big brother's footsteps!
Brit, Garrett, Rachel, Oaks, Ashlee, and Kalee - not sure WHY Kalee is not smiling...I promise she was having a GREAT time!
The girls peekin' through the window.
Seriously, the cell phone is not the GREATEST camera, but it's better than nothing...here I am looking OUT the window!

Trying to be serious...NOT my best look! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment