Monday, March 21, 2011

Trip to Vegas for Director's Conference

While still working at the Credit Union, I had to opportunity to attend the Director's Conference with the Board (which includes James) in Las Vegas.  This happened to be the month before mine and James' 14th anniversary.  We were so excited to be able to attend a session at the Las Vegas Temple...after all, this is the temple where James and I were sealed!  And, how cool is it to be able to attend the temple with those you work with?!?!?  I will NEVER forget my time at the Credit Union...I worked with/for some pretty amazing and inspiring women!!!
 14 years later and still goin' strong!!!

 I LOVE and ADORE this man...truly my BEST FRIEND!!!

 Tonya, Becky, Ann - LOVE these women...so blessed to call them FRIEND!

 Such a BEAUTIFUL temple!

My life BEGAN in this inspiring building!  My FAVORITE temple!!!

No comments: