

I talked to Naida a few weeks ago about cutting my hair. At first I was planning to go in and get it trimmed...I thought I wanted to start growing it out again. Well, as soon as I got there, I realized that I was REALLY needing a change, so I had Naida whack it off. A year ago I chopped off 17 inches, but kept my bangs long in an A-Line cut. Well, little did I know that I still had about 12 inches of bangs to cut off. Once I had it in my head that I wanted a drastic change, I told Naida to start with the bangs...so, for the first time in over 4 years, I have bangs. I'm sure it (the bangs) will take some getting used to, but it's just hair...it will grow back eventually...and then I will just cut it off again! Hurray for FABULOUS hair stylists like NAIDA B. - love you!!!

6 comments:
I made it. When I first tried logging on it didn't work and I about called you to try again. I think I just was putting in the wrong password, but I thought I put the same one, oh well. Cute hair I like it, you always look so stylish. Also I love the pictures with Santa:).
Look at you, you early bird speedy. I just got done commenting on yours, and went back to mine, and there you were. I do agree with that James name, they are the best.
way cute becky...i love you with short hair and it takes wild girls like us to pull it off....stick with the short ITS YOU....loves ps we need to get together again take care
Very Cute!! i always love your hair.
Super cute!!! You are brave, I could only go to my shoulders but still cut off 7 inches:)
Can I just tell you I love you and I love your hair. You are so amazing to me and I am so happy you are my friend!
love ya beck!
brookie
Post a Comment