




Thursday was Oaklee's Halloween party at Lana's. Isn't she the cutest gorilla you ever saw? Please note the pink backpack - she just had to wear it!!!
Friday was Hunter's Halloween party at the school. He was a very energetic ninja. The school has a policy that the kids cannot take anything that resembles a weapon...how do I tell me son to leave his hands and feet at home?
All of the kids are stoked for tonight. I am heading to Salina to watch Jesse play football, so James is going to stay home and take Brittany, Hunter, and Oaklee (as well as Steven and Carter) trick-or-treating. Isn't he the best? Kaiden is doing a spook alley fundraisor for the Boy Scout National Jamboree, so we will miss the trick-or-treating, but I think he is even more excited about scaring the kids! Gotta love HALLOWEEN!!!!
4 comments:
Cute costume... Hope you have fun in Salina.
Hey Becky! You have such a cute family. I'm glad you tracked us down. I hope life is treating you well. We'll keep in touch!
Looks like your kids had a blast this Halloween. I wanted to tell you, I posted some pics from a little outing we had a couple weeks ago at white rocks. Oak Lee was there with Dorene, and I have to say, wow, she looks so grown up in a couple of the pictures I took. I was backing up some of my old photos the other day, and I swear she was just a chubby cheeked baby not very long ago. Do you realize your baby is almost five? I can't believe it!
And I forgot to tell you, Garrett tagged Kaiden. Check out his blog to find out what that means.
Post a Comment