Thursday, October 16, 2008

I've been tagged...thanks Staci Lou!

What's your husband's name?
James or DAAAAAAAAAAAD.

How long have you guys been married?
12 years, 1 month, 1 week and 2 days

How long did you date?
5 weeks - we met at the end of April, were engaged in June and married in September. It was kinda crazy - and 12 years later, I don't regret a thing!!!

How old is he?
34

Who eats more sweets?
definitely me...but he drinks A LOT more soda!!!

Who said "I love you" first?
James

Who is taller?
um...I'm 5'6 and James is 6'3...you do the math

Who is the better singer?
James - hands down. He has an amazing voice!!!

Who is smarter?
James

Who does the laundry?
James puts it in, the kids switch it and take it out, and eventually James or I fold it (depends on what movie we are watching...I can't just sit and fold - A.D.D).

Who pays the bills?
Me

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed?
Me - is there a wrong side of the bed?!?! :)

Who mows the lawn?
Kaiden (I mowed my first lawn when I was 28, but Kaiden learned that same summer, and he usually beats me to it).

Who cooks dinner?
Depends on what we are having...usually me, but James is always willing to help out.

Who drives?
James - I hate driving!

Who is the first to say they are wrong?
James. I hate to admit it, but I don't do so well at admitting I'm wrong.

Who kissed who first?
It takes two...James made the first move, though.

Who asked out who first?
James had a friend hook us up!

Who wears the pants?
James - but he does look pretty good in a skirt...I have pictures to prove it! Seriously, it takes two to make a marriage work. I think we pretty much just share the pants.

So, now it's your turn.....
Alicia, Alisa, Amy, April, Brooke, Jennilyn, Josi, Mallory, McKell, Nan

No comments: