


OK, so James is a little frustrated. He took the kids fishing again last night (all Hunter wanted for his birthday was fishing stuff, and we needed to break it in). Well, being the great mom that I am (and the fact that I do not enjoy fishing as much as the rest of my family), I stayed home to bake Hunter's cake. I was just putting the finishing touches on Hunter's cake when Kaiden came running through the door exclaiming about the fish he caught. Now, back to my poor, frustrated husband. No matter how much he tries, he has not been able to catch a fish anywhere near the size of Kaiden's. I'm not sure if this will make him want to fish more (just to keep trying), or if I am going to have to step up and be the one to do the fishing...augh! Let's hope it's the first choice. Anyways, here are a couple pictures of Kaiden's latest catch.
No comments:
Post a Comment