Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tagged by Alicia

*Lucky Seven*

7 things I can do:
1. I can bake (chocolate)
2. I can out shoot James with a muzzle loader :)
3. I can race vintage motocross (not win, just race)
4. I can laugh!!!
5. I can TALK!!!
6. I can curl my tongue
7. I can run (ok, so it's more of a jog, but I can do it)

7 things I can’t do:
1. I can’t sing
2. I can’t whistle
3. I can’t moonwalk
4. I can’t dance
5. I can’t roll my "r's" - made spanish class really difficult :)
6. I can’t draw
7. I can’t do the splits

7 things that attracted me to James:
1. His smile
2. His "back side"
3. His love of the Gospel
4. His ability to laugh
5. His love of others - service!!!
6. His dancing - he knows how to move :)
7. His face

7 things I say often:
1. What the...
2. Love you
3. Jaaaaames!!!
4. College of Eastern Utah...this is Rebecca
5. Nuh Uh
6. You're kidding
7. AUGH!!!

7 people I admire:
1. James (anyone who can live with me and still love me is amazing)
2. Kathryn Hall (love you, little sister)
3. Carrie Hughes (I sure do miss you)
4. Sallie and Jim (just look at the kids they raised!!!)
5. My Mom (she has had to put up with a lot in her life)
6. My Brothers (they are 4 of the greatest men I have ever known)
7. My Aunt Lana (she is simply amazing!!!)

7 favorite foods:
1. chocolate cake
2. medium-rare steak
3. JC's dutch oven potatoes
4. oreo salad (yes, it's a salad, so it's good for you)
5. chicken green chile salad (with extra mangos) from Bajio's
6. G-ma Hall's creamed peas and potatoes (I miss Vernal!!!)
7. pork chops

7 people I tag:
1. Staci Lou
2. Amanda P.
3. Nan B.
4. Josi R.
5. April W.
6. McKell H.
7. Kim H.

1 comment:

Jenelle said...

It's great to see you really haven't changed all that much! I miss you and all the late nights we had.