I know I've told the story before, but here goes AGAIN...Kaiden earned his Eagle last summer RIGHT before we moved. Instead of holding his Court of Honor in Alaska, we decided to WAIT and have it in Utah this summer. We flew home on June 6th and held his Court of Honor on June 9th. We rushed so that Uncle Jesse could be a part of the celebration (he was being deployed the next week). It was such a special day. Kaiden had many uncles, aunts, cousins, and ALL of his grandparents (even GREAT-G&G Lee) there...THANK YOU to all who were able to come...and to ALL who tried, but just couldn't make the ferry move any faster! We love you and are so grateful for the amazing family that we have! Kaiden is an exceptional young man who is growing up WAY TO FAST for this mama! I am constantly amazed at the man he is becoming. He reminds me so much of Hyrum Smith...he is the big brother that is always there to support his younger siblings and to quietly help guide them. I love you, Kaiden and am so dang proud of you!!!
The whole crew...or most of them, anyways!
The "Eagles Nest"
Kaiden and James....like father like son....
Kaiden and Uncle Jesse
Kaiden and Uncle Jon
Kaid and Mike
James, James, and James....
Uncle Rob and Kaiden
Proud parents!
G&G Hall
LOVE Great-G&G Lee!!!!
G&G Hughes
Hey...I got a new sister this year...she's a KEEPER!!!!
G&G Barton
Uncle Jesse, Kaiden, Aunt Kimmie
Aunt Lisa, Kaiden, Uncle Jon
Grandpa choked a little, but he was able to purchase Kaiden some UTES Binoculars...
Kaiden with his G-Pa Hall "loot"
awwww...so cute!
Dad doing some important scout thing...I really should learn more....
Mom BLUBBERING!!!
The boys
Uncle Jon presenting Kaiden with his Eagle
PRICELESS moments with Great-Grandma Lee!!!
Father and Son
Kambry, G-ma Lee, the Mom....
The oath
Love Uncle Jesse!!!
So dang proud of this kid! Love you, James Kaiden!!!!












































No comments:
Post a Comment