Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Adventures at SNOWBIRD

A moose we saw on the hill side while going into Snowbird 


 Oaks enjoying the bungee trampoline
 Hunter getting ready to jump
 Up he goes...
 James and Oaks heading up to the slide
 Leesa made it down
 Kin made it down
 Here comes Brit
 Kaiden finishes
 Hunter makes it to the bottom
 Sticking the tongue out makes ALL the difference!
 The boys going BACK UP
 Oaks...coming down in style
 James can't let the kids have ALL the fun...he had to show them how it's done!!!  :)
 Oak's favorite part was the bungee tramp
 Pais getting in on the jumping action
 Up she goes
 Life's better upside down!
 Kaiden LOVED the mechanical bull!


 My turn...
 Down I go!!!
 According to Kaiden logic, if I hold a UTES hat while riding, I can stay on longer...
 ...seems to be working...
 ...NEVERMIND!
 James' turn

 Oaks making quick work of the rock wall

 Stopping to strike a pose
Back on the bull

 Hunter giving it a try

 Down he goes!!!
 My sister, Leesa takes a turn


 Kaiden showing us how it's done!




Such a FUN day!!!!!

No comments: