Thursday, July 26, 2012

Camping with a few HALL'S...

After the temple and cemetery, we ventured up the mountain with Matt/Lory and Dad.  Danny and Kristy met us up there later that night.  It was so much fun to tell my kids all the stories from our camping days at East Park and other areas around there.  I swear it used to take hours and hours to get there...and it was MUCH bigger when I was younger...but, other than that, it was just as I remembered it....oh, the MEMORIES...I had the BEST CHILDHOOD CAMPING EXPERIENCES!!!!

 Kaiden getting his fly-fishing technique down
 Hunter...his fashion is awesome, but his fly-fishing needed some work...

 The mighty fishermen
 Kaiden had a snag
 Crazy old man in the background messin' up my picture!!!
 Love this guy!!!
 The ENTIRE camping crew!!!  Well...MINUS Tobi...he didn't quite grasp the whole "pose and wait for Becky to run and get in the picture" thing!!!
 BRONSON....this kid is so dang cute!!!!
 Pole...check....Tallin....check...Matt is ready to go!
 Oaks, "The fish are thata way!"
 Cute kids!
 Double the poles!
 These boys mean business
 This is how Lory and I fish...we watch the kids playin' in the water!!!  My idea of the perfect fishing trip!
 Hunter continues to practice his fly-fishin' technique 

 Givin' up and joining the other kids IN the water!


 BACK TO WORK!!!




 I love that he still holds my hand!


SUCCESS...now time to head back to Alaska to catch some REAL FISH!!!

No comments: