Saturday, August 27, 2011

Checkin' out Coffman Cove

The kids and I decided to spend a morning exploring Coffman Cove. 

This is OUR HOUSE...note the FRONT of the truck...
...and here's the kids at the BACK of the truck.  Notice the little bit of the ocean you can see just above the greenery over Oaklee's head.  The next picture is a closer view, but I wanted to give an idea of just how close we are to the ocean.  From the house, to the front of the truck, to the back of the truck...it's the BEST I could do!  :) 

Here's a zoomed in view of the ocean from our house!  The wooden poles are part of the OLD kindergarten playground...my kids LOVE IT!!!




 Speaking of the old kindergarten playground...here's Kaiden on the tire running thing!

Hunter on the monkey bars...or the dangling equivalent! 
 Brit on the tire swing.
 Oaklee on the running tire thing...
 ....I just HAD to put both pictures.  I promise Kaiden is NOT pushing her...he's trying to keep her from falling!!!
 A little further NORTH from our house is this little trail that takes you to different beach
 The view is BEAUTIFUL, but my kids make this the BEST!!!
 Hunter...always searching for critters!!!
 Beautiful Brit
 FOUND SOMETHING!!!
 Howard Valentine School (this is the school James will be teaching at...he is the full-time teacher, and their is a part-time teacher, as well) - School starts Tuesday, August 30 and we are ALL so excited!!!  
The Post Office

I have so much more to show you, but I keep forgetting to take my camera!!!  One of our FAVORITE places is "The Riggin' Shack."  It's where I can get my Mt. Dew fix and the kids can spend all the money that burns a hole in their pockets.  Roxy (I'm not sure if she is the owner, or an employee) is the GREATEST person...she has helped me to feel more at home and gives me all the pointers I need to make Coffman Cove HOME!  We are loving it!!!

No comments: