Friday, March 19, 2010

My doggies...

So, we have had Boozer for just over a year and decided he needed a buddy. Introducing...PIPPEN! Pippen is 3/4 Yorkie and 1/4 Poodle....and we LOVE him!!! Technically he is James' puppy, as I have been FORBIDDEN to bond with him (James' orders). Apparently, James is a wee bit jealous of how much Boozer loves me, so he (James) has claimed Pippen and I am NOT allowed to bond! Oh, well...Pippen loves me anyways!!! :) We are LOVING having two dogs...and even THREE on occasion...we get to dog-sit our neighbor's Shih Tzu on occasion, as well. Boozer just LOVES Scout...she fits right in with our crazy bunch! Anyways, here's a few puppy pictures...


Pippen...I think he wants the leash!

Awwww...how cute...Pips and Kaiden

Pippen FINALLY got the leash...now he doesn't know what to do with it!

Scout and Boozer with matching sweaters...we bought Boozer's too small, so we gave it to Scout and bought Booz a bigger one! Aren't they so cute? I know...the MUST be embarrassed, but oh well!

Boozer and Scout...bestest buddies!

No comments: