Monday, March 15, 2010

Christmas...at last!

Okay, so it's March and I am JUST barely posting Christmas pictures. Oh, well...such is my life these days! We had a BLAST for Christmas. We told the kids they could wake up ANY time AFTER 5:00 am...I figured we'd be up at 5:01...NOPE...I had to WAKE up the little buggers at 6:30!!! Whose kids are they?!?!? I'm the MOM and I STILL can't sleep in on Christmas morning! Anyways, we had a GREAT Christmas and I was extremely grateful for all we were able to do. We may not have the most glamorous jobs, but we BOTH have jobs we LOVE and jobs that are pretty darn secure...THAT is a HUGE blessing in our lives!!!


Heading down the hall to check out the LOOT!

Notice the TV set up in the background with the Wii? Neither did the kids for OVER 1/2 an hour!!! It was HILARIOUS!!!

Mom ROCKING the pink pajamas!!!

My crafty child with her new sewing machine - she has REALLY loved this thing! Good thing Grandma Hughes was around to show us how to use it...I'm domestically challenged!!!

Even Boozer had gifts under the tree and in his stocking! What a day!!!

Kaiden LOVED his Steelers jersey!

Brittany getting violent on the Wii

OK - so I really got this game for me, but I decided to share with the kids! I LOVE Hungry Hungry Hippo!!!

James and his new robe! What a goof!

Our family has a bit of an obsession with AC/DC...so we HAD to have AC/DC Rockband! Many a family night have been enjoyed with this game!!!

No comments: