It's become a tradition to spend at least a few days of Christmas break in Hotchkiss with Matt and his family. We look forward to it EVERY year. I absolutely LOVE spending time in Hotchkiss...Matt and Lory are the BESTEST hosts EVER...plenty of Mt. Dew, Extreme Moose Tracks ice-cream, Cheeseburger soup - well, anything made by Lory is amazing, trips to the store, construction projects, tubing...and GAMES. We LOVE this tradition almost as much as Christmas itself.

TWISTER...

...we LOVE Twister!!!

STRETCH Colton...you can do it!

Notice the leash over Hunter? I think Boozer was trying to join in the fun!

Traycer...I said left foot red...what are you doing?

Playing the Farming Game...

Yes, we are having fun...I think it was about 1:00 AM!!!

Let the New Year's countdown begin....10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2....

...1....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Even the cat joined in the celebration!

My future snowboarder.

Not looking too good...

...nope, not good at all! :)

They seem so INNOCENT at the top of the hill...but...

...it soon turns to...WAR!!!

Hunter can give back as good as the big boys!

Are there ANY survivors?

Oaklee is not sure she wants to join in...

...this is MUCH more FUN!!!

wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee....

Traycer and Hunter getting ready to take the plunge.

Colton and Kaiden at the bottom...I think Colton is having a bit more fun...Kaiden had a bit of a run in with a WALL!

At the BOTTOM...now to start all over again!!!

The wall was NOT enough to stop Kaiden...he is going to try again
Hunter just kept going and going and going and....
WE LOVE HOTCHKISS!!! Thanks, Matt and Lory, for letting us come and play! We love you guys!
TWISTER...
...we LOVE Twister!!!
STRETCH Colton...you can do it!
Notice the leash over Hunter? I think Boozer was trying to join in the fun!
Traycer...I said left foot red...what are you doing?
Playing the Farming Game...
Yes, we are having fun...I think it was about 1:00 AM!!!
Let the New Year's countdown begin....10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2....
...1....HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!
Even the cat joined in the celebration!
My future snowboarder.
Not looking too good...
...nope, not good at all! :)
They seem so INNOCENT at the top of the hill...but...
...it soon turns to...WAR!!!
Hunter can give back as good as the big boys!
Are there ANY survivors?
Oaklee is not sure she wants to join in...
...this is MUCH more FUN!!!
wwwweeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Traycer and Hunter getting ready to take the plunge.
Colton and Kaiden at the bottom...I think Colton is having a bit more fun...Kaiden had a bit of a run in with a WALL!
At the BOTTOM...now to start all over again!!!
The wall was NOT enough to stop Kaiden...he is going to try again
Hunter just kept going and going and going and....
WE LOVE HOTCHKISS!!! Thanks, Matt and Lory, for letting us come and play! We love you guys!
No comments:
Post a Comment