...another year of JO Volleyball has come and gone. Brit did AWESOME this year. They had four tournaments...they were undefeated in the first one...took 2nd in the next two...and 3rd in the final tournament. Brit improved throughout the season and is promising to be a GREAT athlete. I am going to have to work with her on her overhand serve, but I think she has A LOT of potential! What a GREAT kid she is...I am so PROUD of her!!!

Let's go KRYPTONITE!!! The whole team with Coach Carrie!

Lining up for serve-recieve

Waiting for the serve.

Warming up with mom after lunch.

Getting some pointers from mom...it's been awhile, but I still have a few moves left!

This girl has a GREAT underhand serve! LOTS of POWER!!!

OUT!!!

Getting ready to defend the net!

Defending the net!

Let's go Kryptonite!!!

What a face!!!


Very TIRED after a LONG day of tournament play...she EARNED it!!!
Let's go KRYPTONITE!!! The whole team with Coach Carrie!
Lining up for serve-recieve
Waiting for the serve.
Warming up with mom after lunch.
Getting some pointers from mom...it's been awhile, but I still have a few moves left!
This girl has a GREAT underhand serve! LOTS of POWER!!!
OUT!!!
Getting ready to defend the net!
Defending the net!
Let's go Kryptonite!!!
What a face!!!
Very TIRED after a LONG day of tournament play...she EARNED it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment