I recieved a couple pictures of Boozer today. They are from a cellphone, so they are a little blurry...but he's still adorable! I can't wait to pick him up...only 10 days left!!!
Waiting and surprises have NEVER been my thing! :) As it happens...the timing is perfect...I get Boozer for Valentines, and that leaves my birthday WIDE OPEN for another surprise...I'm smarter than I look :)
May I just say . . . Awwwww? Okay, it's official, I'm going to have to get a puppy. Everyone who's anyone is doing it. And, for your information, there is a new post on my blog. Since you are my only real dedicated reader, I'm giving you a special heads-up.
I did it. I posted. There. Happy? (You're awesome. Thanks for following my blog. :)
6 comments:
What a cute puppy!!!
You have such a cute blog with so much fancy stuff! It's fun to get back in touch. You have a beautiful family.
he almost looks like a brussels griffon dog...is he and if so where are you getting him from let me know...loves
I happen to know when your birthday is and it is more than 15 days, what happend to waiting and surprises?? Haha!
Waiting and surprises have NEVER been my thing! :) As it happens...the timing is perfect...I get Boozer for Valentines, and that leaves my birthday WIDE OPEN for another surprise...I'm smarter than I look :)
May I just say . . . Awwwww? Okay, it's official, I'm going to have to get a puppy. Everyone who's anyone is doing it. And, for your information, there is a new post on my blog. Since you are my only real dedicated reader, I'm giving you a special heads-up.
I did it. I posted. There. Happy? (You're awesome. Thanks for following my blog. :)
Post a Comment