10. - She is the GREATEST big sister EVER.
9. - She is so stinkin' creative. Give her any kind of scraps, and she will make ART!
8. - She loves to discover. She is so excited by all that is around her. The littlest things can make her so happy!

7. - Her excitement for life. Brittany just loves being alive. She has the greatest energy and love of life.
6. - She cares about EVERYONE. Brittany is always finding someone to take under her wing. She is a true example of unconditional love. Through Brit, I can get a glimps of what it really means to have the "pure love of Christ" in your heart...and I get it in my home with her!
5. - This girl knows how to have a good time, and she LOVES to get dirty. Brittany is not afraid of what others think. She loves to make people smile and just have a good time.
4. - She just keeps "moving right along." She doesn't let life get her down. She may be upset or let down on occassion, but she always jumps right back up! She forgives easy and loves hard! What an example she is to me!!!!
3. - She never has to follow the crowd. She finds her place in this world and just goes for it! I love that while we were at SEA WORLD, she wanted a WOLF - who buys a wolf at Sea World? Brittany does! I love her confidence and loyalty!!!

1. - She ROCKS!!! And, I'm not just talking about Rock Band. This girl in GENUINE! She is one in a million. I thank my Heavenly Father daily for the blessing that she is in my life. She brings me the greatest joy. Her love, compassion and acceptance are a true gift. I love you, Brittany!
Happy 10th Birthday!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment