...we brought Boozer (our new shih tzu puppy) to his new home on Sunday, February 15th. He is a GREAT puppy. We are working on the potty training...and the sleeping through the night. He is doing pretty good with both. The kids absolutely LOVE him. It gets hard to make them put him down.
Kaiden showing off Boozer in his hoodie.
Jumpin' on the tramp with the kids. They made sure he had his hoodie on so he would not get cold :)




4 comments:
Your baby is so cute, he has got your eyes for sure ;D
I'll be seeing you in the morning with the kids! YAY....I love kids, really I do.
Thanks for all of your sweet comments on my blog for Jesse's pictures.
You are awesome.
We need to get together sometime. Bride Wars is here I think some of the girls want to go, no husbands allowed! Let me know if you wanna go.
Brookie
He is so cute! I really like his hoodie. Hopefully the potty training goes fast.
I am more worried about the necked toes in the backround!! Glad to hear Boozer is doing well, let me know if you get the sleeping through the night thing figured out!!! I need all the help I can get!!
your new baby is a cutie for sure...i bet as soon as tayder is full grown she could put boozer in her mouth...wow what a difference in puppies...loves
Post a Comment