Thursday, February 26, 2009

Crazy Hair Day

Today was crazy hair day at the elementary school...doesn't Brit look GREAT?!?!?
PS - there is definitely something WRONG when it takes longer to do a "crazy hair" do than it does to just "get ready" in the morning. Oh well, we had a lot of fun. Hope your day was fun, Brit. Love you and your crazy hair!

4 comments:

Andy & Alicia said...

Happy Birthday Brittany! I love her hair. You guys did a very good job on it.

Nan said...

Happy Birthday to Brittany. I can't believe she is 10. I can still remember going to her baby blessing. Did you tell her she has to stop growing up? I love all the pictures and the nice things you said about her. She really is an awesome girl, in a million ways. Love you, cute girl!

mckell said...

What are you talkin about crazy hair, I think it should be the new look! Happy Brithday Brit!!!!! I can't believe how big you are getting, I can't wait to see her keep growing into a beautiful young women(I know you don't want to think about that):)

Anonymous said...

Love the hair and what a sweet tribute to your daughter!!! Brittany is one awesome girl and we love her. Sorry we didn't ever catch up with you when you were here, next time!!!