
...I know...enough about Jesse. But, a big sister has the right to brag. This kid is one of my heros. Following in the footsteps (or bootsteps) of one of my other heros (and another baby brother), Danny, Jesse enlisted in the National Guard last summer. He will graduate from high school this May, and then he is off to basic training. I'm a little nervous, but it's nothing compared to how stinkin' proud I am! Danny (I will have to do another post for this kid...he is one of my greatest heros...every girl should be so lucky as to have brothers like mine) was the first to join, and now there are two. I wish I knew the words to express what I feel when I see our service men and women, especially in the presence of our American flag. I can't even begin to describe what I feel. Now, add to the feeling, the immense pride that comes when those service men are LITERALLY your baby brothers...the tears are coming just thinking about it. I love you!!!!
3 comments:
What a good kid (oh, I guess I should call him a man now). You are so proud of him, I love it. By the way your dog is so cute, I will have to bring the boys over to see him.
Bride wars is here. Tonight!
We love Jesse. And we love the pictures Brookie took of him.
Post a Comment