Oaklee is really starting to follow in her mom's footsteps...LITERALLY! I can't seem to keep her out of my closet. Not to be outdone, Hunter had to hop in on a few pictures.
Looks like you guys have had a fun couple of weeks! I love the pumpkins. Your house is very cute, I can't believe I have never been over to see it! I am excited for you guys to be down next week, you will have to come by to see us since I will most likely be in the hospital:) Miss ya!
I wanted to comment on your rock band post, but I am too slow. Rock band really is addicting and I would play it all the time if we had it so I wouldn't look so weak when I play at my sister's. Also, your pumpkins are perfect. Can I borrow James so we can carve pumpkins at our house? Jk!
what is it with girls and SHOES...it starts at an early age i think...i take Charlei into payless and i can't get her out and she is only 2...hehehe...so fun.. your kids are dang cute...we need to get together again sometime...loves
I have no idea what cousins he is walking with. I didn't think there were any besides Shondells boys. I know Hannah is coming, but Jennilyn is planning on walking to I believe.
4 comments:
Looks like you guys have had a fun couple of weeks! I love the pumpkins. Your house is very cute, I can't believe I have never been over to see it! I am excited for you guys to be down next week, you will have to come by to see us since I will most likely be in the hospital:) Miss ya!
I wanted to comment on your rock band post, but I am too slow. Rock band really is addicting and I would play it all the time if we had it so I wouldn't look so weak when I play at my sister's. Also, your pumpkins are perfect. Can I borrow James so we can carve pumpkins at our house? Jk!
what is it with girls and SHOES...it starts at an early age i think...i take Charlei into payless and i can't get her out and she is only 2...hehehe...so fun.. your kids are dang cute...we need to get together again sometime...loves
I have no idea what cousins he is walking with. I didn't think there were any besides Shondells boys. I know Hannah is coming, but Jennilyn is planning on walking to I believe.
Post a Comment