Carrie and I took the girls to Ketchikan during spring break. I "stole" some pictures from Carrie's blog - as I did not think to bring my camera. I did purchase one while IN Ketchikan, but had to wait to play with in on the ferry! It was such a fun "overnighter"! It's been so great being this close to Carrie and her family again!
The hotel we stayed in was located WAY ABOVE the shopping center, so we were able to ride a tram up and down...and up and down...and up and down! The girls LOVED it...
...me?!?!?! Not so much...I'm a wee bit scared of heights!
Liz really wanted to get her nails done, so Aunt Carrie treated the girls to a "manicure" at the nail salon!
My favorite part, of course....the DESSERT picnic in our room! Gotta love room service!
Cousins make the GREATEST friends! Eating shakes on the ferry headin' back home.
Carrie and Liz
Becks and Brit
Liz and Brit on deck
The girls on deck trying to figure out Brit's new camera!









No comments:
Post a Comment