...but, hey we live in ALASKA!!!
It pretty much snowed non-stop Friday, Saturday and Sunday this past weekend. So, the kids took FULL advantage and played in the cold white stuff as much as they could handle! I could NOT believe how long they stayed outside. As you can tell from the DRENCHED looking pictures, it was a very WET snow! CRAZY KIDS had the time of their lives!!!
PS - Some pictures of Brit are duplicates from a previous post...and YES, she is the one TAKING most of these pictures...I was NOT crazy enough to play in this stuff!!! :)
Kaid tryin' out the snow shoes
Hunter waiting for a turn with the snow shoes
Oaks just playin' in the snow.
Can you see the SLUSH that is the ocean?!?!?
Hunter and Oaks playin' at the ball field
My beautiful Brit
Oaks with her snow cake
Hunter's culinary skills need some improving!
Oaks and Brit
Oaks with her miniature snowkid, Bob!
Brit takes such good care of her siblings!
A silly bird playin' in the slushy ocean
On top of her giant snowball
Strike a pose, Oaks
Hard work pays off!
Hunter karate choppin' or maybe sculpting his snow desk
"I can't go on!"
Hunter getting in on the "striking a pose"
OK, seriously...is he not the cutest kid EVER?!?!?!
Life's better upside down!
I can't SEE the snow, but it sure TASTES good!
Cute kid
AUGH!!!
Building his snow desk
This is BOB...our latest family addition!
Kaid's snow cave/igloo
INSIDE said snow cave/igloo
The snow desk..
...complete with a phone, pencil holder (and stick pencils), and something else that I can't figure out!
Teaching's in the BLOOD, I tell ya!
The kids with yet ANOTHER addition to our family...this snowman is without a name!
Kaiden getting another helping of veggies for the day!
PEACE OUT!!! The end of a wet, cold, and FANTASTIC day!!!

































No comments:
Post a Comment