The last couple of days were RAINY and WINDY, so when we woke up to beautiful, blue skies we decided to take FULL ADVANTAGE to go EXPLORING! We have driven by Luck Lake a few times, but have never stopped to explore, so we figured it would be a GREAT time to do so! Well, the intentions were good, but the roads were NOT...we could only make it about 3 miles up the road, so we stopped and got out to explore where we were. I took over 100 pictures, but was able to narrow it down to the following 40-ish...ENJOY!!!
The drive
Beginning the "hike"
I love how the sun is shining through the trees
Such cute kids!
Hunter MAY be stuck!!!
This is a sheet of ice that has fractures in it...Hunter thought it was so cool!
ummmmm....pine needles...
.....more pine needles
"Strike a pose"
The view...love the fog rolling in
A peek at the ocean
A BETTER peek at the ocean
I LOVE the tug boats!!!
It still amazes me that I LIVE here! Never thought I would be so intrigued by the ocean, but I LOVE it!
Boozer had the lead, until his EARS got in the way!
Kaiden is letting the men-folk KNOW how it is!
A little tired after the race....YES, I am talking about the doggies!
Oaklee....she's just so dang cute!
I LOVE all the different nature elements here...the kids just HAD to hike up to this tree stump.
The sun starting to set...wish I knew how to use my camera a little better.
The fog coming off of Luck Lake...isn't it GORGEOUS?!?!?!?
Kaiden....
....striking HIS pose! hehehe
Luck Lake
Oaks trying to show off her missing tooth
The WHOLE CREW!
James LOVED this tree stump...
More fog
So pretty
LOVE LOVE LOVE the ocean!
More ocean
Still trying to figure out the camera!
Kaiden and Boozer
Pippen hitching a ride in James' vest pocket!
Still playin' with the camera...
Kaid and Pips...
Oaks and Booz...
EXHAUSTED after an afternoon of exploring...but, we LOVE the memories we are making!









































2 comments:
Love the pictures. Enjoy life and your family. Miss Ya
Love the pictures... Colton thinks you should sell them! I would not recommend selling the kids ones though(although I would be a tempted buyer)! ;)
Post a Comment