We have been blessed with so many BEAUTIFUL days during this break. We will get snow through the night, and then blue skies during (some) of the days. On those days, we took FULL advantage and hit the snow hills with the kids! We started this day just slippin' and slidin' down the hills...but we FINISHED the day behind the 4-Runner on 2nd Dog.
Down they go!
Kaiden in stealth mode!
Hunter's not sure WHICH way to go!
Oaks is ALL smiles
Ummmmmm, Kaiden, I don't think this is WHERE you were supposed to go!
Brit and Hunter at the top of the hill
Kaiden was REALLY strugglin' to get down the hill in ONE piece!
I know this is a blurry picture, but I HAD to include it...Hunter is FEARLESS!
I THINK there is a sled under that girl....
Maybe Hunter can HELP Kaiden make it ALL they way down the hill!
The WHOLE crew
Kaiden and a friend BLAZIN' the first trail behind the 4-Runner
Real men wear....SNOW!
Got cookies?!?!?!
Scared, yet?!?!?!
I think the fun is just starting!
Cold, yet?
Yup...he's cold!
Not to be outdone by the boys...these girls KNOW how to have fun!!!
Oaks gettin' back on
Brit's NO quitter!!!
She just keeps GOING AND GOING AND GOING AND....






















2 comments:
Wow! those are amazing photos. I love photography and I gotta say girl, these were prize winners! The kids look so much like you . Beautiful! It's hard to believe you are all grownup with kids of your own. Time flies by so fast doesn't it? I can see you are enjoying yourself in Alaska. Courageous you are to venture into such COLD country; the cold is why I'm in Maui...Aloha!
I love all the time you guys are spending together. Looks like a blast!
Post a Comment