Tuesday, September 13, 2011

A drive around the island...

James and I took an hour to just DRIVE around parts of the island last Friday...below are a few of the views we came across.  As I am a NEWBY to the area, I do NOT know WHERE we went, or the NAMES of any of the areas, so just ENJOY some beautiful scenery!!!




 OK - maybe this is not so beautiful scenery, but we had fun...so there!!!  :)


 I have to comment about this one...this is LUCK LAKE..and the clouds you see in the middle are a REFLECTION of the sky in the lake...BEAUTIFUL!!!!






 The picture I DID NOT get was the BLACK BEAR in the road on our way home...by the time I found the camera and turned it on, the darn thing had run away!  I PROMISE, someday SOON, I will get a picture of a black bear...oh, and a whale!!!

1 comment:

Alan said...

Loooks like great photo's and looks like you guys are haveing fun. I am glad you are haveing fun
your friend Alan Pincock