...better late than NEVER! I am going to attempt to get caught up on blogging this week. We'll see!
School started August 20th this year. Oaklee could hardly wait for her first day of kindergarten. It's half-way through the first quarter and I'm STILL not sure I am ready for her to be in kindergarten. She is LOVING school. She had her outfit picked out DAYS before...and, I could NOT change her mind for ANYTHING! I love it!!!

Oaklee and Mrs. Redd. I promise Oaks is WAY excited to be there...and, yes, I did cry!

Hunter and Mrs. Lee. Hunter was excited for school to start, but a little bummed that Davis was not in his class!

Brittany and a VERY expectant Mrs. Butler. Brit was excited to meet her teacher...she left the very next week on maternity leave. Brit is LOVING being in the oldest grade at the elementary school. She is growing up too fast!!!

My two oldest...Kaiden, the mighty 7th grader and my FAVORITE teacher, Mr. Hughes. They left for school before I could get pictures taken, so I made them pose AFTER school. Kaiden is a little bummed that he didn't get his dad this year, but he will FOR SURE have him next year!

My three elementary schoolers all cutesy and ready to go!
School started August 20th this year. Oaklee could hardly wait for her first day of kindergarten. It's half-way through the first quarter and I'm STILL not sure I am ready for her to be in kindergarten. She is LOVING school. She had her outfit picked out DAYS before...and, I could NOT change her mind for ANYTHING! I love it!!!

Oaklee and Mrs. Redd. I promise Oaks is WAY excited to be there...and, yes, I did cry!

Hunter and Mrs. Lee. Hunter was excited for school to start, but a little bummed that Davis was not in his class!

Brittany and a VERY expectant Mrs. Butler. Brit was excited to meet her teacher...she left the very next week on maternity leave. Brit is LOVING being in the oldest grade at the elementary school. She is growing up too fast!!!

My two oldest...Kaiden, the mighty 7th grader and my FAVORITE teacher, Mr. Hughes. They left for school before I could get pictures taken, so I made them pose AFTER school. Kaiden is a little bummed that he didn't get his dad this year, but he will FOR SURE have him next year!

My three elementary schoolers all cutesy and ready to go!
1 comment:
You got your computer fixed?! Yay! Cute first day of school pictures. It is great that your kids are all excited about school.
Post a Comment