Thursday, September 24, 2009

4th of July Fireworks...

We usually just watch the fireworks from our backyard, but this year we decided to pack the kids, blankets, dog, licorice, and Mt. Dew and head to the park for the big event. It was a blast...I think we have the beginning of a new family tradition.



Brit and Boozer contemplating the meaning of life...or maybe just getting a wee bit bored waiting for the dark to come!


Brit, Booz, and James...good times!


This girl cracks me up...she was kung foo fighting with her glow sticks. What a nut!



My other nut...he and Oaks were really on one this night!


Is anyone going to tell Hunter that the glow stick DOES NOT second as a pixie stick?!?!


Four Corners Care Center handed out these AWESOME glasses...good thing they knew we were ALL children at heart!


Hamming it up!


I promise she was having fun!


Just chillin'


Now, there is the Kaiden I know and LOVE!!!

No comments: