Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Brittany...my SOCCER chic!!!

Brittany decided to play soccer this year. She has NEVER played before, so I was a little surprised. Well, that girl SHOCKED the socks off me...she was AMAZING!!! She definitely has her dad's athletic abilities...all I ever did was pick dandelions while I was SUPPOSED to be guarding the goal! I have really enjoyed watching Brittany develop athletically...she has SO much talent and potential...it will be a BLAST to watch her grow with it! Way to go, Brit.


Getting ready to kick the ball in.


Go, Brittany, GO!!!


Chasin' that ball.


Look at her go.


I loved watching her play...she just went all out!!!


What ball handling skills.

Warming up.


OK - I know this is NOT Brittany. Hunter was so mad at me for not signing him up. We were out of town when sign ups were due (Brittany called us from the house she was staying at, and Brookie took her down to sign up). Hunter would take the ball out during half time and run with it up and down the field (I think they call it dribbling...not sure...need to learn the soccer language). I will be sure to sign him up next year!!!


James and Hunter playing at half-time. Now, Oaklee is a girl after my own heart...I know she would have been picking the dandelions, if there had been any!!!

1 comment:

Kristy said...

It's funny how you can kinda tell if a child is going to be athletic just by looking at them-well Brittany has the look. She is definitly going to be an athlete.
Love the hanger thing going on. What clever and imaginative children you are raising. Good Job!