Brittany played her last softball game of the year...Hurray! It was a double header in Monticello. They lost their first game, and were down by 1 point going into the last inning of game 2. There was a girl on second base when Brittany got up to bat. She nailed the ball into the outfield and ended up with an in-field home run to win the game....what a GREAT way to end the season!

Playing first base...she also spent A LOT of time as the pitcher. She is showing quite a bit of potential with her pitching!

At the plate...ready to swing...

...swing away, Brittany...

She's a HOME RUN hitter!!!
5 comments:
She looks so happy! I love all the pictures. I think it is great that your kids can have some success in the sports of their choice. Good for Brittany!
I thought you converted over to facebook and I'de never see pictures updated on this blog again! I'm glad you're back:) I loved looking at all the pictures
McKell,
No, I did not convert...I did get a little carried away, though! :) My home computer takes FOREVER to upload photos, so I wait until I am at my office. It's been SO crazy the past month and a half that I have NOT had any time. So, I am trying to go in a little early and get a few more posts in this month...I have some GREAT pictures from the 4th. Hopefully they will be on in the next day or two! Love ya, sis!
I KNOW what a relief it is to have ball over with. I actually can't stand to watch my kids play sports i've decided. Spence loved it, but I can't stand being the mommy to ball players. I'm too sensitive about my kids. Good thing is, I have, oh, 20 years or so to watch them play! :-)
Good for Brittany! She's such a cutie.
Jolyn,
I so completely understand what you are talking about. I get nervous every time my child is involved in a play...I have had to get grumpy with a couple of spectators when they made a comment that involved my child...I DO NOT handle it well. I think it was the hardest with Kaiden this year, because his age is starting to get really competitive...Brit's age is still pretty much just in it for the fun! But, yes, it is a relief to be done for one more season...now it's time for Brittany to start focusing on Volleyball and Kaiden will start focusing on Basketball...AUGH! :)
Post a Comment