Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Latest addition to the Hughes Pet Family...

...James is such a SOFTY!
Here's the story...we were driving home from the grocery store when James swore (sorry, but it's the truth) and turned the 4 Runner around. I was trying to figure out what was wrong when he stopped the vehicle and got out. Well, he came back in with a little black fur ball in his hands. We searched for the mommy, but could not find her. Needless to say, we are now the reluctantly proud parents of a new baby kitty...she sure is cute, though!


Bob's (yes, HER name is Bob) first feeding.


She's not too sure about the bottle...she eventually got the process down and is now eating like a champ!


Oak's new best friend!


She's been begging for a new kitty...I said no...Daddy didn't listen...I told you he was a softy!

2 comments:

jer and lous crew said...

glad your all still alive...looks like you've been dang busy...hope all is well...loves

Jenelle said...

The cat is just too cute, and I really loved the pics from scout camp. It seems fitting really.