Saturday, January 3, 2009

What GREAT looking kids!





















Grandma Carol and Papa Joe gave the kids new church clothes for Christmas. Because I was so anxious to see them ON the kids, I asked my mom if they could open them the Sunday BEFORE Christmas...imagine me having trouble waiting to open a gift. Brittany was sick that day, but I still made her put her dress on for pictures. Can anyone tell me WHEN my children got so big...I'm not ready for my oldest to be passing the sacrament (I do have until June for that one), or my baby to be going to kindergarten (and I have until August for this one). Where does the time go?

1 comment:

Nan said...

Fun pictures of your Christmas. That was quite a day, wasn't it? Especially for you. That drive was probably pretty interesting. But I think it was nice for you to get to spend time with Matt and Lory and family. I love your family's Christmas clothes. That is seriously one of my favorite parts of the holidays.