Thursday, January 29, 2009

The Puppy I Want...

Here are a few pictures of the puppy I am hoping to get. Still not completely sure if it will happen, but we'll see...

4 comments:

Mal said...

ohhh, so cute! I love puppies!

mckell said...

I want a miniature wiener dog some day, and where are my sugar cookies!!

Brooke said...

How could you not fall inlove with a little face like that, You know that puppy will be so so spoiled. Like your littlest baby!
So cute.
I missed you today. I thought of you a lot through the lesson. It was on Service and it was great. You remind me of service.
Talk to you later,
brookie

Becks said...

Thanks for the comment, Brookie. I really did look forward to going to Relief Society today (honestly), but the Primary was in need of a sub. So, after giving a very intimidating lesson (President Hurst came to my class), I headed down to Primary to teach the CTR 7's. It was so fun to be in the Primary again. I miss those kids...but, I am really enjoying teaching Sunday School.