We spent the weekend in Pagosa Springs, Colorado. Jesse had a wrestling tourney, so we packed up the kids and their snow gear and headed over! Mom and Dad Barton had condos for all of us...it was a BLAST! We spent most of the time in the SNOW! I took so many pictures that I decided to post them by name...so, there is a seperate post for Kaiden, Brittany, Alex, Carter, Hunter, Steven, and Oaklee. They loved the sledding...and to top off the whole weekend, Jesse took FIRST place in the tourney! Hurray!!! What a GREAT weekend! Check out ALL 7 posts to see the fun!
2 comments:
All I can say is "Got snow?" Looks like you had "snow" much fun!
Looks like tons of fun! Wish we could be closer to be able to enjoy those kind of activities together, our kids love sledding!! Glad you were able to make it there your mom didn't think you would with the roads!
Post a Comment