
Here is the logo that appears on the front of the tote they hand out Friday morning.

Ann, Kathryn, and Etsy heading in Friday morning...isn't Etsy the cutest thing? She was one of my young women ages ago...man, I am getting old!!!

Here is proof that I was there!

Kenneth Cope...AMAZING!!!!!

S. Micheal Wilcox...WONDERFUL!!!

Q&A Friday afternoon...Wendy Ulrich, Kenneth Cope, Emily Freeman, Emily Watts...and not pictured is S. Micheal Wilcox.

Wendy Ulrich and Kenneth Cope...LOVE THEM!!!!

Hilary Weeks was hiding in the audience...does this make me a stocker? She was presenting Friday night and Saturday, but we were unable to stay for that seminar! Sad :(

A little better picture of Kenneth Cope...he has the most amazing spirit...his voice brings you to tears...not in a bad way...it's beautiful!!!

The crew heading out to lunch!

More proof that I was there.

Mommy and Daughter! Love the posing!!!

Proof that sisters can also be friends...and I have the greatest!!! I love and adore you, Kathryn!

OK - so I am somewhat of a stocker...I hid out by the CD's until I could get a picture with the two Emily's. These women are amazing. I've heard Emily Watts (in the green) before - and she was AWESOME...but, I had never heard from Emily Freeman before (can you believe she is old enough to have a 17-year-old? She looks younger than ME!!!)...anyways, she was spectacular. The spirit she brought to the seminar was amazing. I will write more about it later. Needless to say, the weekend was PERFECT...well, almost perfect, poor Kathryn was sick the whole time...what a trooper!!!
I spent Wednesday, January 22nd - Saturday, January 24th in Ogden, Utah for my second Time Out For Women. It is an event sponsored by Deseret Book. As the title indicates, it is a Time Out for moms, daughters, sisters, neighbors, friends....basically for any woman that may need a break from everyday life to remember her own spirit! In spite of being extremely sick, Kathryn joined me and my neighbor/friend, Ann (along with her daughter, Etsy). It was just what the doctor ordered. I am trying to catch up on all that I missed while I was out of the office, so I won't go into all the detail of what I learned, but I will tell you that it was a FABULOUS experience. The theme was "sweet assurances." And, it was so amazing to hear of all the sweet assurances we are given from our Savior and our Heavenly Father. I promise to post more when I have time...by Thursday, for sure. But, for now...enjoy a few pictures!
5 comments:
That looks like so much! Take me next time.
I am so glad that you had fun on your Time out. Thanks for letting Oaklee come to my house to play and for sharing her with me. And
you look SUPER cute! How fun!
brookie
I am so jelous! We have a "Time Out" in November in St.George and I can't wait, but that is SO far away. You should come over and go with me!
looks like a great time...i'll bet vegas was better though...all because i was there and the CHEESECAKE....YUM...we do need to get together...when...i don't know but i miss ya and would love to see you...i need to grab kathrine one day from your moms and bring her to blanding and have lunch with ya...that is a plan...let me figure it out and i will let you know.....loves
I am jelous too, I don't feel like I will ever have a "time out", o-well I am sobered to know that this is but a small moment in my life and it will be over much too soon!
P.S. For some reason your blog doesn't show when you add a post like it does everyone elses, is it something on my end?
Post a Comment