The idea of this tag is to put an X on the things that I have done, and then answer some questions about myself. Here goes...
Swam in the ocean X
Gone to Washington DC
Gone on a blind date X
Skipped school X
Watched someone die
Been to Canada
Been to Mexico
Been to Florida
Been to a foreign country
Been on a plane X
Been lost X
Been on the opposite side of the country X
Cried yourself to sleep X
Played cops and robbers X
Recently colored with crayons X
Sang Karaoke X
Paid for a meal with coins only X
Skipped out without paying for a meal
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? X
Made prank phone calls X
Caught a snowflake on your tongue X
Watched the northern lights dance
Danced in the rain X
Written a letter to Santa Claus X
Been kissed under the mistletoe X
Watched the sunrise with someone X
Watched the sunset with someone X
Blown bubbles X
Can hula hoop?
Gone ice-skating X
Been skinny dipping outdoors
Gone to the movie's ALONE X
Gone to a horror movie and laughed through it X
1. Any nicknames? Becka-Lou, Miss Muffet (Daddy), Miss Piggy (G-pa Hall)
2. Mother's name? Carol Lynn
3. Favorite drink? Mt. Dew and Water (not mixed - it just depends on the mood)
4. Body Piercing? Just my ears...but I do have 8 holes
5. How much do you like your job? I love it!!!
6. Dad's name? Steve
7. Favorite vacation? Growing up it was the Hall reunion at East Park...best memories. As an adult, I would have to say going to Nauvoo with James.
8. Ever eaten cookies for dinner? Yes - and lunch and breakfast, too!!!
9. Ever eaten mud? Yes
10. Ever been on TV? No
11. Ever steal any traffic signs? No, but I always wanted to!
12. Ever been in a car accident? Yes
14. Can you drive a standard car? Yes - it's my favorite!!!
15. Favorite pie? Cherry - ala mode
16. Favorite number? 4
17. Favorite movie? Too many to count...Breakfast at Tiffany's, Gone With the Wind, Dirty Dancing, American Outlaws
18. Favorite dessert? Strawberry Shortcake (made with homemade shortcake, fresh strawberries, and REAL whipped cream).
19. Book on CD or regular book? Not sure of the question...I would rather read a book than listen to a book...asking me to choose my favorite book is like asking me to choose my favorite child!
20. Favorite food? Medium-Rare Steak (cooked just perfectly) with JC's dutch oven potatoes
21. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
22. Favorite brand of body wash? Whatever is on sale!
23. Favorite toothpaste? Colgate Total PASTE!!! (not gel)
24. Favorite smells? New born babies smothered in Baby Magic baby lotion!
25. How do you relax? READ!!!
26. How do you see yourself in 10 years? Let's see...Kaiden will be a newly returned missionary...Brittany will be turning 20 (if she is anything like me she could very easily be married and expecting her first child...that it too scary to think about)...Hunter will be getting ready to ask a girl to prom...and Oaklee will have started the countdown to 16. Hopefully I will be home with my kids enjoying every minute! But, who knows what the future holds!?!?!
27. What is your favorite breed of dog? I have asked James for a Shih Tzu for my birthday, so that is probably my favorite for now...of course, I also adore Boxers!
28. Like to celebrate by going out or staying in? Definitely going OUT!!!
I am probably supposed to tag someone now. How about Staci Lou, Brooke, Lory, Josi, April, Amy, McKell, Jenelle and Ashley!
Have Fun!!!
1 comment:
I love that you got a Time Out with Kathryn and good friends. Good for you! And thanks for posting your tag. It's always fun to learn more about you. I am sorry about the stress you had today. Love you. Love you. Love you. I have been thinking of you all day, thinking positive thoughts with a little prayer in my heart for your comfort. And I know there are a couple other good ladies out there thinking of you, and feeling sorry for how close-minded and clueless some people can be.
Post a Comment