Wednesday, February 6, 2013

HV Halloween Carnival 2012

I've said it before, and I'll say it AGAIN and AGAIN...Coffman Cove ROCKS!  Seriously, they put on this Halloween Carnival every year for the kids, and they LOVE IT!  
 Oaks and Lin waiting "patiently" for their turn at the "donut on a string"
 Emily and Kaiden...I mean, BATMAN!
 Brit trying to get that darn donut on a string!
 Oaks trying to get her donut on that darn string...
 ...what a face...
 ...still trying....
...SUCCESS!!! 
 Thorne Bay Lin and Coffman Cove Lin having a GREAT time!!!
 Oaks trying to redeem herself at the donut on a string!
 Hunter getting ready to go fishing!
 One gorgeous pirate!
 Hunter's "fishing" loot
 I'll have to talk to Oaks about her "powdering" job!
 Oaks with some of her loot!
 Come on, Hunter, you can do better than that!!!
LOVE LOVE LOVE this man!!!!

As a side note...as soon as we returned to our home this night, we were greeted with a message on our answering machine letting us know that we had a tsunami warning, and we needed to get to higher ground!  Everything was fine, but what an adventure!!!

No comments: