Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Health Fair in Naukati




We had a lot of fun venturing with the kiddos to Naukati for the annual health fair!
Kaiden getting the full "volunteer fire fighter" low-down!  That uniform is a wee bit HOT!
Hunter...getting ready for his Insanity workout!
Kaiden with his raffle prize...
Oak's fox passed his "check-up" with flying colors!
Hangin' out with Oaks...waiting for the next rotation
Oaks waiting for her buddy to finish her animal's check-up!
All that waiting paid off...Hunter cleaned house during the Insanity workout!
The HS students hangin' out, bein' cool!
 STOP, DROP, and ROLL...I have the roll down, at least!
 What am I going to do with these two?!?!?!
 Brit was attacked by a sticker monster!
 The grew attempting the Insanity workout...good thing I "had" to take pictures!!!
 Oak's push-ups CRACK ME UP!
 Mr. Hughes kept up with the kiddos pretty well!
 It's CRUNCH time!
 Oaks is either ahead or behind...but, she's so cute, nobody cares!
 These kids are POOPED!
Lin enjoying the petting zoo!

No comments: