Boozer is growing a mile a minute! I have had so much fun with him. No matter where he is in the house, as soon as I walk in and start talking, he come RUNNING!!! I love the unconditional love of my puppy! The kids are really enjoying him, as well. I have to pry him away from Kaiden quite regularly. Last night Kaiden even made a new house for Boozer...we woke up this morning to Boozer sound a sleep in his new cardboard condo! I didn't have the camera handy, so I didn't get a picture, but such is life...wait...didn't I just say that in my previous post? Anywho...enjoy a couple new pictures of Boozer...
Kaiden found an old shirt of Hunter's for Boozer to wear...too cute!


1 comment:
What a cute puppy. Your kids also looked adorable in their Easter clothes. Hope you are on the mend and feeling better.
Post a Comment