...so, I am sitting in my recliner last week, kinda feeling sorry for myself when Brookie calls to see if Oaklee can go on a picnic. She said I was welcome to come too, but the stupid knee would not let me! Darn it!!! So, Oaklee got to tag a long with Brookie, Aysia, Nan, and Livy...they even took Boozer. Thank you, Brookie and Nan for always including Oaklee...it is so nice knowing that my daughter has so many great people looking out for her. I love you both!!!
PS - thanks, Nan, for the picture...I stole it from your blog! My camera has been in Verdure, and I've been a bit out of it lately! Thanks for sharing...even though I did not ask first :)
3 comments:
How did you get that picture?!
;-) Don't worry, you know you have permission to steal pictures off my blog anytime, sister. Are you coming to game night tomorrow?
Thanks...sorry, I meant to ask first, but I was excited to actually have a picture to blog...I left my camera at Verdure and have been a little out of it lately!
Wow! I neglect my blogging habbits for a few days and look at all you've posted! I hope you get back to feeling like your same 65 year old self soon. I wish I were there to help out, but it looks like you have plenty of help from so many people who love you as much as I do!~
Post a Comment