Saturday, May 2, 2009

Hunter lost his FIRST tooth...

While we were watching Kaiden and Alex play ball on Friday, Hunter was playing around with the plastic holder of a 6-pack of water (yes, it was water...I wish it was Mt. Dew, but we are trying to cut back). Well, just as I was telling him to be careful, out pops a tooth. Now, it has been loose for quite a while, but it sure took him by surprise! He rushed with Kathryn to the bathroom for toilet paper (his wonderful mother is on crutches and even my rush is pretty darn slow - thank heaven's for Aunt Kathryn)! After letting the paper do it's job, the games began...he started trying to find everything that would fit in the space created by the missing tooth...he discovered that his index finger, a pretzel, a straw, and a rice chex piece will ALL fit in that newly aquired space! What a nut!!!

Well, I can't get the pictures to post, so I will have to wait on those until I can find someone more computer savy than me...which is just about ANYONE!!! Sorry! Hope to have pictures soon!

No comments: