Friday, March 2, 2012

A walk along Cemetery Trail

One of our favorite walk/hikes is Cemetery Trail in Craig.  It's name comes from the fact that one must walk BY the cemetery to reach the trail...nothing creepy, just logistics!  We had to go in to Craig on Saturday for a Relief Society thing, as well as the Pinewood Derby.  We had some time to kill (back to the cemetery theme), so we decided to walk the trail.  We have spotted whales EVERY TIME we have been on this trail...but, I have decided that they are camera shy...they REFUSE to surface when I have a camera handy, so you have to take my word for it! Anyways, here's some pictures along the trail.  
 DAD - this one's for you....SHE DOES SMILE on occasion!!!
 Hunter collecting sea glass
 Such a cute kid!
 The view
 I love the ocean!
 A seal playing in the surf
 More of the seal
 A view of Craig
 Craig a little closer
 My great outdoorsman
 Brit would rather walk back via the beach than the trail - she loves to look for rocks!
My beautiful teenager!  AUGH...wasn't quite ready for that one!

No comments: