Monday, February 20, 2012

Girl's Weekend in Ketchikan

I wanted to do something special for Brittany's 13th birthday (okay, still in denial on that one).  So,  Emily and I decided to take Brit to Ketchikan for the weekend.  We left Coffman at 4:15 am Friday morning to pick up Emily and catch the 8:00 am ferry.  We arrived in Ketchikan around 11:00 am and spent the remainder of the day exploring that area and EATING wonderful food!  Because we were having so much fun, we forgot to take pictures...SO, here's the pictures from the ferry ride OVER and the ferry ride BACK!  We are planning another trip in March...I PROMISE to take more pictures while we are IN Ketchikan next time!!!  :)


































We EXHAUSTED this poor kid OUT!!!  :)

As a side note...ALL of the scenery pictures were taken by Brit...she is turning into quite the little photographer!

No comments: