I left the costume decisions up to the kids...not sure what to think!!! I have to admit...I did help
with the make-up! We baptized Hunter early this day, so we had family visiting for the weekend. My niece decided to spend the day with us...she was such a cute little witch until Aunt Becky brought out the make-up...I decided she should match the DARK mood we were all going for! What a fun day, afternoon, and evening we had! Enjoy the pictures...I'll post the baptism pictures later!

Kaiden...he was always such a good kid...not sure what happened? Oh, yea...his MOTHER!

My vampire child...she wanted to use more blood...I knew my laundry budget would NOT allow that! What a riot!!! Oh, and if looks could kill...the camera man would be dead...what am I going to do with a teenager that can glare like that?!?!?!

Hunter...this kid is too cute to look scary. He tried, though!!! He really wanted to be a gangster...how did we do?!?!?

Oaklee...always the girly-girl...she wanted to be dark, but she also wanted to be a princess...so, she decided to be a spider princess! Her hair is covering the lovely stenciled spider on her cheek...boy, I sure had fun with the black eye-liner!

My sweet little niece...not sure her parents will ever let her Halloween with us again!!!

The whole gang...notice the headless Bronco fan in the background?!?!
1 comment:
How is it that such a tough crew can simultaneously be SO CUTE?! Nice work, Halloween Mom!
Post a Comment